The Canon de 75 contre avion modèle 1940 Schneider was a French piece of 75 mm artillery of the Second World War, designed and manufactured by Schneider et Cie in Le Creusot.
The gun was designed from 1928, evolving from the design of the Canon de 75 modèle 1897. The anti-air mounting went into service in the mid-30s, and by May 1940, 75mm guns of models 1897 and 1928 were mounted as anti-aircraft artillery. These guns were used by both the French Army and the French Navy.
With a x6 scope, the Canon anti-aérien de 75mm modèle 1939 had anti-armour capabilities, in spite of the lack of armour-piercing ammunition.