The Friedrichshafen FF.41 was a large, German-built, three-seat, twin-engine amphibious reconnaissance aircraft designed by Flugzeugbau Friedrichshafen in 1917.
The aircraft was mainly used as a reconnaissance aircraft, but also as a bomber and as a mine-laying aircraft. A torpedo-carrying version, the FF.41AT, was also developed. It had a modified fuselage and a single vertical fin (in comparison to the basic model's three). Only five FF.41AT aircraft were manufactured. According to another information, eight FF.41 were built and six of them were stationed in the Baltic territories. In Vindava (Ventspils) were stationed the planes number 996, 1000 and 1209 and in Angersee the planes number 997, 998 and 999.